Dental implants represent the latest in tooth-replacement technology. They can be used to replace one tooth or all of the teeth. Rather than just replacing the part that shows (crown), a dental implant replaces the tooth root, as well. The tooth-root structure of an implant poses many benefits for patients, including:
- Stability – the replacement tooth or teeth attaches to the implant post, which is secured in the jawbone.
- Longevity – implants are designed to function like natural teeth and last a lifetime.
- Comfort – your implant-supported teeth will not slip, click, or come unattached.
- Facial Appearance – implants are the only solution designed to stimulate jaw bone growth, which prevents the face from sagging and looking aged.
- Surrounding Teeth – because they’re anchored in the jaw bone, implants do not affect healthy, surrounding teeth, as do bridges and partials.
Dental implants can improve your ability to chew and taste foods, improve self-confidence, and ultimately result in a higher quality of life. Most patients are eligible to receive dental implants, and Dr. Sheeba George Robert will coordinate your implant treatment, so you receive the best possible care.
Implants & Dentures
If you have a denture that slips and clicks when you talk or is otherwise uncomfortable, then implants may be the answer you’ve been waiting for. Implant will secure your denture, eliminating the need for adhesives. In addition, the implant posts curb bone loss, so you can rely on a stable smile in the future.
Caring Dentist Now Accepting New Patients!
Please call our Humble, TX dental office at (281) 540-1141 to schedule your first visit with Dr. Sheeba George Robert. Our Humble office welcomes patients from Atascocita, Kingwood, Porter, The Woodlands, Spring, and surrounding areas. Welcome to our dental family!